September 28-30, 2018
Riverbend Retreat Center
Glen Rose, Texas
- Enjoy a fun and relaxing weekend away from UTA
- Spend time with friends and connect with new people
- Stay in a beautiful retreat center on the Brazos River
- Worship God and hear practical Bible messages
- Bonfires with smores, great food, fun group mixers
- Free time to play, study, talk, or nap
SIGNUP DEADLINE: Tuesday, September 25. Signup online, at Vertical, or at the BSM anytime!
COST: $50 includes travel, housing, three meals & program.
TRAVEL: We are carpooling and need some people to drive. It is about a 1 hour drive and BSM will reimburse you for fuel (pending you take three other people).
SCHEDULE: Meet at the BSM on Friday at 3pm and we will leave at 3:15pm. Need to come late? Let us know; there will be cars leaving later. We will depart Riverbend around 8:30 on Sunday and arrive back in Arlington in time for church.
WHAT TO BRING: We will have cabins with bunk beds. Bring a pillow & sleeping bag, towel, swimsuit, extra clothes, etc. Dress is casual. Bring a Bible and notebook.
QUESTIONS: email@example.com or 817-277-4195