Will YOU BECOME A FINANCIAL PARTNER?
There are THREE WAYS YOU CAN GIVE.
1. CLICK HERE to visit our easy & secure online giving page.
(Give through Acceptiva by credit card, debit card or e-check. Make a one-time gift or setup ongoing support. All administrative costs are covered through generosity of Texas Baptist churches so 100% of your contribution is received by UT Arlington BSM.)
2. Set up automatic giving through your own bank.
Click here for instructions.
3. Mail in a contribution.
Make checks payable to “BSM” and send to: Baptist Student Ministry, PO Box 195429, Arlington TX 76019
What is BSM's vision?
BSM's vision is to help college students become lifelong followers of Jesus and committed Christian leaders. Our heart is that every UT Arlington student would have a chance to hear the gospel, respond to Jesus Christ and grow in faith.
The ministry of the BSM is only possible through the generous support of friends, alumni and Texas Baptist churches. We need partners like you to help BSM continue to grow and thrive. Your tax-deductible donations enable BSM reach and help more students.
WOULD YOU BE ONE?
Our current goal is to add 100 new monthly financial partners in the spring/summer of 2016. Current partners average $60 per month but amounts vary including $25, $50, $75, $100, $200 and more.
Our commitment to you:
1. To work diligently to touch the lives of people for Jesus Christ
2. To be good stewards of the resources God provides
3. To regularly let you know God’s activity and blessing in this ministry
4. To share prayer concerns and answers with one another.