BECOME A FINANCIAL PARTNER.
Our mission is to reach the next generation, help them become lifelong followers of Jesus, and train them to be Christian leaders. Our work is only possible through the generous support of friends, alumni, and Texas Baptist churches. Your tax-deductible donations enable BSM to reach and help even more students.
There are 3 easy ways to donate.
1. Give through our easy, secure online giving pages.
- Click here for a general donation, missions, ministry programs, interns, or where most needed.
- Putti Sok's page
- Caitlyn Barbee's page
- Ben Muir's page
- Jaclyn Sugg's page
- Reagan Reid's page
- Keith Beanland's page
(Make your tax-deductible gifts through Giving Fuel by credit card, debit card or e-check. Setup reoccurring donations or make a one-time gift. All administrative costs are covered through generosity of Texas Baptist churches so 100% of your contribution is received by UT Arlington BSM. You will be mailed a year-end giving statement. Have questions or need to make changes to your giving? Contact Teresa at 817-277-4195 or email@example.com.)
2. Set up automatic giving through your own bank.
Click here for instructions.
3. Mail in a contribution.
Make checks payable to “BSM” and send to:
Baptist Student Ministry, PO Box 195429, Arlington TX 76019
1. To work diligently to touch the lives of people for Christ
2. To be good stewards of the resources God provides
3. To regularly update our partners of God’s activity in this ministry
4. To share prayer concerns and answers with our partners