Setup Automatic Giving through your bank
Here are a few simple instructions on setting up automatic giving through your bank.
Many people find it easy and convenient to set up automatic monthly giving to BSM. Most banks allow you to do this using the online bill pay feature. Typically, there is no charge to use this feature and your bank will even pay for postage to mail the check. Here are a few simple steps:
- Log on to your bank account on your bank’s website.
- Go to the bill pay section and select “add a payee”.
- Add the BSM as a payee
Baptist Student Ministry
PO Box 195429
Arlington, TX 76019
(Note - If asked for an account number, just put "NA" or "0".)
- After you have added BSM as a payee, you will schedule a repeating payment. Go to the bill pay section, select “schedule a payment”, then indicate you would like to set up a repeating payment.
- You then will choose the amount you want to give and the start date. You will also choose an end date or term: six months, twelve months, indefinite, etc.
- When you are done, you will usually have to confirm that all the information is correct, and you’re done!
Automatic giving is very helpful to BSM. It allows us to budget and plan ministry around this income. Thank you for considering giving in this manner.
ALSO, VISIT our DONATIONS PAGE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SUPPORTING BSM.